Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Naughty Blogger.

What do you mean you never got to read parts three and four of the Discworld Convention? That naughty blogger must have eaten them.

*Tries to look innocent*

*Fails*

Oh okay then, I lost the "read me" from the convention which said when all the events took place and would have reminded me what to write about. Then I thought, "I can't write what's happening now without finishing off the convention stuff", and here we are seven years later...

So a quick update on the current life situation. I'm back at college. Seems very odd having not been there for the best part of a year. New buildings seem to have appeared. The library has changed its online reservation system and it's ruddy complicated. (See I'm good - I'm looking for library books now and the assignments aren't due in until January.)

Err that's about it for now - it's past my bedtime and it's a college day tomorrow. Mondays are currently Mental Health module days. Tomorrow morning we have the theory side of anxiety and in the afternoon we have group work and workshops about it. I however am skiving off the afternoon session and instead am going straight for the anxiety practical - a trip to the dentist to have a temporary dressing he did a few weeks ago replaced with a filling now the tooth has settled down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home