Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I survived!

I'm back - I survived the convention and I'm now taking the next three weeks off to recover.
Highlights of the convention - Terry's Bedtime Stories - where he read us extracts from Wintersmith and Making Money - both were fabulous and I can't wait for them to be published.

The Mob who are making the Hogfather (to be shown on Sky on December & be released on DVD in March) came and told us about the joys of film making (and how they managed to get Harry Potter to pay for their really expensive helicopter camera hire!) and showed us the trailer for it (Death of Rats & the Sock Eater looked fantastic) and the scene where Nobby meets the Hogfather in Crumleys. Apparently they were quite pleased that the clips got a standing ovation and were still enjoying themselves in the bar with the fans at 4 the next morning!

I shall update you with the rest when I have the energy to do so - but in the meantime if you look here you can see pictures from the convention (Steve even managed to get one of me in the dress!)

1 Comments:

At 2:24 pm, Blogger Custancia said...

It sounds fantastic - and the pictures you linked are awesome too! I can't wait to hear all about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home