Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It WILL be finished in time.

See it's a dress. I'd like to point out that I actually do have a waist despite the fact that the dress appears not to. The dress has progressed further than this picture, in fact apart from a few finishing touches it's complete.

So, one thing almost finished four hundred and ninety eight to go. Will some one please remind me why I agreed to be the Deputy of the Lawyers Guild at the Convention? Tomorrow I need to buy red tape, print off some small print labels, figure out what on earth we're doing for our 20 minute long children's slot and I'm sure there was something else but I've forgotten it. I did however remember to buy a new memory card for my camera so I figure being able to take 300 pictures should be enough.

Tomorrow is likely to be a day of mad running around and panicking though - fortunately because I'm very spoilt my parents have agreed to drive me down to the Convention and pick me up on Tuesday. Okay, they might say it's because I've been feeling pretty lousy at the moment and my latest blood tests showed my liver function wasn't quite as it should be (perfect timing for a relapse, as I've got to convince college that I'm well enough to return next month!), but between you and me it's because I'm spoilt rotten and have wonderful parents.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 pm, Blogger Custancia said...

I am so proud of you being able to make such a wonderful dress - but it looks so different to the earlier pictures! (are you sure you didn't make 2 by mistake?)

Please post a 'wearing' picture soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home