Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's finished


...and with at least 12 hours to spare!


Please note that my hair will be put up somewhat better on the night (hopefully) I just shoved most of it up as it was damp and I didn't want to get the dress wet, plus we wanted to see if the flowers would stay put in it - they did.

If you're lucky someone might take a reasonable picture of the front of the dress (and with a bit of luck miss my head off!) at the convention.

Mum has worked really hard making the dress - sadly as I've been feeling grotty for the last few weeks I haven't been able to do any where near as much as I had originally intended to do, but watching Mum and talking through things with her I've learnt a huge amount. Thank you so much Mum.

3 Comments:

At 8:59 am, Blogger Custancia said...

WOW!!!

Hope you have a great time at the convention - make sure you post about it!

 
At 7:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning Missus Cara - you will be the bell of the brawl.

 
At 12:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were quite stunning, you and your mother should be really proud of what you've produced. The dress wasn't bad either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home