Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Friday, August 11, 2006

So I missed the York deadline...

I picked up the 231 stitches for the neckband and then I needed a break before I could knit them. (Note to self - it may be worth purchasing longer needles next time)

Eventually, I ended up with this, which will be posted as soon as I get round to it!

Do you want to know how "the dress" is coming on?

The train is almost finished and has the amazing talent of being able to stand up on its own.


Yes, my bum will look big in this, but hey I'll always have a cushion (or 8 layers or so of net) to sit on!

2 Comments:

At 8:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm sure Ellie is going to love her new top and your dress is beginning to look really special, can't wait to see you in it at the Con.

 
At 11:30 pm, Blogger Custancia said...

Hey, the cardigan looks fantastic! (would this be my mystery parcel which would not fit through the letterbox?!)
The dress is really coming on.... keep up the good work before the deadline - and post more pictures!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home