Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I've been naughty...(again)

Well, as my hutch still hasn't arrived I indulged in a little retail therapy to cheer myself up. Someone on one of the forums I frequent was selling their Lancre Castle Model, which is no longer available, so I bought it.

I have absolutely no idea where I can display it though as it's quite big, so it may end up in a storage box until I get my own house again, but for now it's displayed in the middle of the dining table! I love Bernard's models, the detail he manages to capture in them is amazing, months later you're still finding things you hadn't noticed before. It's not as cuddly as a bunny, but is still wonderful!

1 Comments:

At 8:49 pm, Blogger Custancia said...

It looks fab - you'll just have to make sure you get a very well paid job to afford a big enough house to display all your stuff!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home