Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Days

It's funny how the small things in life can make a good day. Driving along today, listening to a relaxing CD in the sunshine, with the gentle breeze showering the road in cherry blossom. Not to mention getting to cuddle very very cute fluffy baby rabbits.

Angela and I went to meet the babies today and sort out who was having who, and to see if between us all we could manage to sex them. We're quite confident that there's three boys and two girls, but no doubt time will tell! Obviously I took my camera and a spare set of batteries and replacement memory card just in case - but to tell the truth I was having too much fun cuddling them to take too many pictures, as you can see!

Angela was doing a fair bit of cuddling too...

Mummy rabbit couldn't get any peace from her babies. She's done a great job with them though, as have Julie and her family who have been looking after them and getting them used to being handled.
This little chap is just checking that they wrote his gender down correctly
If I managed to pay attention long enough, these are the two cuties that I'm adopting posing with their Mum and the food bowl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home