Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Another piccie

Well, two of these little sweeties are going to be mine, there are actually five of them but apparently baby bunnies aren't that co-operative when it comes to posing for photos. (You'd never have guessed that from the piccy would you?) I don't yet know which two I'm going to get (although Mandy's daughter is insisting they keep the darkest one) so probably not that one! Apparently they all have very distinct personalities now, one always has its head in the food bowl and another is always first out of the hutch to investigate anything going on.

This leads on to the question of naming them, I was thinking of discworldly names, like Binky (Death's white horse, and the word is also apparently used to describe the running twisting jumps that rabbits do when they're happy) or Carrot (after a member of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch) but if I end up with the two characters I mentioned before they'll probably get called Podge and Nosey!

I'm quite nervous about getting them, I worry that I won't love them as much as I did Smudge. I'm sure however that after having them for a week I'll be smitten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home