Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2 days to go!

No not until Christmas, but until I finish my placement and then I get three glorious weeks of not having to get up early! There is of course the small issue of four essays to write before the middle of January, but that currently feels a long time away.

I've already started to list the things I need to do in the next week
  1. Help put up the Christmas Decorations
  2. Wrap up Christmas presents
  3. Make, write and send Christmas cards
  4. Tidy room so my niece doesn't get lost in it
  5. Sort out my Discworld Stamps, update my trading list and trade the spares in
  6. Pray that my wonderful neighbour is able to tape Hogfather on Sky One on Sunday and Monday at about 8pm
  7. Start essays

I'm sure there was some other stuff too, but I've forgotten what it was.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 am, Blogger Custancia said...

Hope you survived your final days on placement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home