Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

There has been a complaint.

Well, my sister mentioned that she thought that I wasn't posting frequently enough. That counts as a complaint right?

Sadly, this is due to a lack of interesting things to talk about. My placement seems to be taking up most of my time and energy, and whilst there's loads of interesting stuff that I could tell you about, being kicked off my course for potentially breaking confidentiality rather limits what I can share. However if anyone would like to recommend any good journal articles, websites etc relating to clinical governance and record keeping, please feel free to do so. On a vaguely related note; can anyone recommend a good (smallish) medical dictionary? Google is great for looking stuff up if you have access to a computer, but a book that you can surreptitiously sneak a peek at is bloomin' handy as well.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 am, Blogger Custancia said...

http://www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk/download/key-documents/NHSPrecordkeepingguidelines.pdf

I found this site - guidance for NHS agency staff a useful starting point when I was working on something similar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home