Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ha Mr Blogger - Take That!

For some reason Blogger is refusing to let me publish pictures at the moment.
This is very very bad as I've finished the socks and therefore demand bragging rights.
Photobucket to the rescue!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, I know the pattern doesn't match - that was deliberate to add to the charm of the finished handcrafted article. It also means that as for some reason one sock feels more comfortable on my right foot than the other I can easily identify it before putting it on. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

So things I have learned about knitting with double pointed needles:


  1. It is advisable to wear goggles to protect your eyes initally. Knitting with four double ended pointing things very close to your face whilst you're trying to work out what your doing is potentially dangerous.
  2. It's probably harder to do if you're flat chested, having someting to support the end of the needle with is helpful.
  3. If you knit in the style of 2, be prepared to have lots of small holes in your tops, and odd marks on you.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 pm, Blogger Custancia said...

you have knitted socks. You are so clever. I am so proud you are my sister!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home