Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Friday, June 30, 2006

Erm...is it supposed to look like this?

Darling sister - could you just do a quick arm count on your daughter? It'd be really handy if she had four. She's got two? Oh.

*consults pattern again*

Phew - they're the fronts of the cardigan. I'll have to take a pic of it outside rather than just flinging it on my sofa at midnight and expecting it to look divine (it looks a lot nicer than on the photo honest). Hopefully I should have it finished by next weekend when Mum & Dad visit you. Tomorrow I explore the world of picking up stitches to knit on the neckband......

2 Comments:

At 11:45 pm, Blogger Custancia said...

It already looks fab - if need be I'll discuss with Ellie growing some extra arms!

 
At 5:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Ellie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home