Glingle-Glingle

A collection of random wafflings as they pop into my mind

Monday, March 13, 2006

Glingle Glingle

If memory serves me correctly, glingle glingle is the noise made when new creatures come into existence due to the demise of the Hogfather. Therefore a new blog can go glingle glingle surely.

So why have I decided to create a blog as obviously the Hogfather still exists? (Well someone sent me surprise presents at Hogswatch.) Well, obviously there's the whole sibling rivalry thing. My older sister has got one and I can't be out done. It also seems that it might be a convenient way of keeping in touch with friends I don't see as often as I'd like to and who I don't write to or phone as often as I should.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 pm, Blogger Custancia said...

Or maybe even keeping in touch with your sister! Love your pic by the way - I'll have to figure out how to upload one! (as you say, can't be outdone!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home